DRA indie entries must close on Friday
There’s one last chance for independent retailers to submit their first round entries for the Drinks Retailing Awards 2021.
The deadline for is 23:55 tomorrow, Friday, August 14.
It is free for all independent retailers to enter at drinksretailingawards.co.uk.
The awards offer the opportunity for finalists and winners to raise their consumer and trade profiles both locally and nationally.
We want to hear from the best all-round specialists and c-stores, shops with a dedicated focus on beer, wine, spirits and cider, and hybrid on/off venues.
For the first time, there are awards for the businesses that excel in social media and those who have run a singularly outstanding drinks promotion.
The awards night is in early 2021, but we have a long and through autumn of judging ahead of us. More about how this works and how to enter at drinksretailingawards.co.uk.
The full list of independent categories is as follows:
- Independent Wine Retailer of the Year
- Independent Beer Retailer of the Year
- Independent Spirits Retailer of the Year
- Independent Drinks Retailer of the Year
- Independent Cider Retailer of the Year
- Convenience Store of the Year
- Regional Chain of the Year
- Hybrid Retailer of the Year
- Luxury Retailer of the Year
- Best Social Media of the Year
- Best Independent Retailer Promotion
- Newcomer of the Year