Enter the Drinks Retailing Awards now to beat August 16 deadline
The deadline for independent retailers to enter the 2020 Drinks Retailing Awards is now only 11 days away.
The awards celebrate excellence in all areas of the off-trade with the following categories all up for grabs:
- Newcomer of the Year
- Independent Wine Retailer of the Year
- Independent Beer Retailer of the Year
- Independent Spirits Retailer of the Year
- Convenience Drinks Retailer of the Year
- Hybrid Retailer of the Year
- Independent Drinks Retailer of the Year
- Luxury Drinks Retailer of the Year
- Regional Chain of the Year
- Independent Champagne & Sparkling Wine Retailer of the Year
- Drinks Wholesaler of the Year
- Online Retailer of the Year
Previous winners of the independent categories have used their success to generate extra publicity and market their business.
The Whisky Exchange has been a multiple award winner over the last few years and head buyer Dawn Davies MW said: “We are delighted to have won a number of awards for different parts of our business.
“For us, internally, it shows the team that the hard work they put in pays off.
“For consumers and the industry it shows that we are up there as a business that delivers on quality.”
The Drinks Retailing Awards are free to enter for UK independents here. Entries close on August 16.