DRA entries are open for ‘beautiful event’
The closing date for the independent categories of the 2020 Drinks Retailing Awards is fast approaching.
There are categories to suit every type and size of independent shop. It’s free for independents to enter and businesses can enter as many categories as they like.
The awards categories in full are:
- Newcomer of the Year
- Independent Wine Retailer of the Year
- Independent Beer Retailer of the Year
- Independent Spirits Retailer of the Year
- Convenience Drinks Retailer of the Year
- Hybrid Retailer of the Year
- Independent Drinks Retailer of the Year
- Luxury Drinks Retailer of the Year
- Regional Chain of the Year
- Independent Champagne & Sparkling Wine Retailer of the Year
- Drinks Wholesaler of the Year
- Online Retailer of the Year
Tatiana Fokina, chief executive of London’s Hedonism Wines, which won both Luxury Retailer of the Year and Champagne & Sparkling Wine Retailer of the Year last time round, said: “The Drinks Retailing Awards is a beautiful event which allows you to really see what is happening in the industry as a whole, not just your sector.
“We enter every year and have been lucky enough to collect several awards over the years. It is very important for the team at Hedonism to have recognition of their work from the top industry players and we are proud to have several DRA winners’ logos in our signatures.”
Independent Retailers can enter at drinksretailingawards.co.uk.