oLN quick quiz Number 1
1. Which brand has been announced as Glastonbury Festival's official beer?
2. Who scooped the accolade of Independent Spirits Retailer at OLN's sixth annual Drinks Retailing Awards bash last month?
3. What is the best-selling brand in the UK off-trade according to OLN's Brands Report 2007?
4. Aligoté is a grape variety most commonly found in which French wine region?
5. Shepherd Neame's Spitfire Ale is launching an on-pack and online competition to win the Ultimate Spitfire Experience - but what milestone anniversary is this promotion celebrating?
6. What does the word "sec " on a bottle of Vouvray mean?
7. A jeroboam of Champagne is the equivalent of how many bottles?
8. Who was crowned with the Lifetime Achievement Award at OLN's glittering Drinks Retailing Awards?
9. What does the wine brand Casillero del Diablo mean?
10. Where is the world's most southerly wine region?